"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Not a Regular Transmission.... but it's handy.. A Key Board hint.


What to do when your thumb is falling off....

I'll be resting my hand a lot more but this is is sort of neat and appropriate, if you can retrain your hand and head....

How to create a space, in your verbiage, without using the space bar.

Our thumbs simply wear out from all the stuff we are constantly subjecting them to, such as banging them down endlessly on a keyboard.   So, I went searching for solutions.

Here's one:
Turn on the NumLock key...hold down the alt key and type in 255..

Hey Presto! There is a way to use the right control key (Ctrl) but I haven't got to that one yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..