"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sunday Stealing: Some Funny Questions

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

PS: Bev writes one of the best blogs in the blogworld.  Go see!



 

 

 

Stolen from Funny Questions

 

1. If You Could Use A Time Machine To Go Back In Time To Fix One Thing Or Go To The Future To See What It Is Like Which Would You Do?   

To be honest, I wouldn't do either.  The time line is what it is.  You go back and change one thing, there are unforeseen consequences.  

If you go forward, you cannot forget what you saw and would do everything you could to prevent something happening that could start a very bad snowball effect.  

Happily, we are not Gods and can't do these things, as of now.

2. If All Of A Sudden There Was A Depression Or There Were No Stores To Buy Food, Clothing, Etc. How Would You Manage?

I'd be helping by teaching others to sew, cook or grow a garden or whatever other skill they wanted help with or lacked.  And I'd sew for everyone I could.  

Also we'd start growing a fast track garden. Then we'd likely set up a seed savers bank. 

Trading for things is already happening in this economy.  Actually it's one of the things that farmer's markets do, is trade in kind here and there.  We'd also go completely vegan.

3. Are You Concerned With What Other People Think About You?
No, because I decided a long time ago to live as authentic a life as possible.  And I keep it as simple as possible in this world. 

 I try to be truthful, loving, open and honest. Beyond that, if people don't like me, I'm OK with it.   Besides, a person can't be liked by everyone else.  It's just a simple truth that one has to accept.

 4. How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
When I can't handle someone's mindset or lifestyle?  

In that case,  I just don't have enough in common with them, so I see as little of them as possible.  There are just so many people that I CAN'T see much of, whom I like, that it hurts.  

It's a "no brainer" to distance from those with whom one has little in common.   Happily, not a lot shocks me anymore; I'm not a staid old lady. 

5. What Do You Think Of Garden Gnomes?
I like the little devils.  I've made a lot of Kitschy little ceramic things, and Gnomes are one of them. Plus they sell well. I can't wait to find an outlet for ceramics.  They've all dried up!

6. You’ve Been Given An Elephant. You Can’t Give It Away Or Sell It. What Would You Do With The Elephant?   

Ok, is it a baby?  Anyway, this is dead Easy.  I'd give it to the Wild Animal Park.  They would love to have it. Then I'd go visit it as often as possible.  

I might claim Naming rights but probably not. I'd love to have an Elephant to give.

7. How Would You Design A Spice Rack For The Blind?
All in a row spice racks and new labels that have braille on them.  Why would they need a spice rack?  They could line them up on the counter top. HERE is something I did find that is interesting...  

8. How Lucky Are You And Why?
Not very.  And it is probably that I was "Born under a bad star".


9. What’s your biggest kitchen fail?
My kitchen just sits there..  OIC.  It would be when my 5 year old brother and 8 year old self started to bake a scratch cake for Mother's birthday while she was at work, and we just went nuts putting all of Mother's various spices in to it. 

It was Dreadful!

10. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in school?
I started at a new school in the second grade, and was thoroughly beaten up while standing in line.  I hadn't said a word to anyone but suddenly a bunch of little kids piled into me.  

This all turned out to be too much for my mother and she moved me right back to my old school.  

 11. If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be?
Sorry, I don't have a clue about current TV.

12 . If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?
Do something kind for everyone you meet that day. And, no, you can't just stay in your house, buried in the bed covers.  Get out there and do things!

 13. Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for 24 hours?
No contest.  A Hobbit.  They know how to live life and enjoy sharing food.  

14. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I drove through a fire in my truck one year, in the South bay.

15. Would your rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs? 

I'd rather shoot spaghetti.  because it would be clean enough to eat.  This is because sneezing meatballs makes them inedible.  And besides, you could feed the world with spaghetti.  Every one eats it in one form or another.  What a great talent!

Readers: If you would like to join in or see other posts, just go HERE

11 comments:

  1. What great answers! Thanks to the link about the Blind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed my scribbles, and thanks back for the meme! The Blind site has so much good stuff in it. Very welcome ..

      Delete
  2. #3 - Wise words. I totally agree.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly. My long time friend - my Sisface- described the feeling she got as, “somebody out there doesn’t like me!” We both hashed that one out in the 70’s. 😊

      Delete
  3. that's right! Feed the world with your fingertips! great read today, thanks
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome, LeeAnna...very... and thank you. I’ll be around on a blog run tomorrow to see your post. I’m such a slacker lately. 😔

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Kwizgiver! I’ll pop in tomorrow. 🤗 Hugs!

      Delete
  5. I like garden gnomes, too. I would like to have many more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Gnome lover! I love them, too. The tortoises can knock them over but not if I outsmart the little bulldozers. Hope you have a great week, and remember me while watching the leaves turn colors.

      Delete
  6. I'm with you on being yourself. You can't be liked by everyone nor can you like everyone. It's best to distance yourself from those you don't have anything in common with. I'm polite to all people but just I don't have to make a point to get social with anyone I don't want to just to be accepted. Have a good week!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..