"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday Thirteen: A tougher meme in the Pandemic..

 And I was already not very good at it in the first place... 

My life hasn't really changed that much with the Pandemic restrictions.  But I do take photos.. Here are thirteen taken while in lock down...

#1 My birthday gift from a DD....

My first ever Yarn bowl a birthday present.

#2 Teeny Tiny Moomin like creatures from my daughter..

#3  No big Green tree this year, we could see that our blind doggie would have too much of a challenge

 

Second thoughts arose.. We only put up  the White Tree
 

#4 The White Tree

Because it sits up on a table top.

#5 New Short fingered glove pair. The first and it's over half way done. 

Going to a good person who is very kind.

 

#6 Good Books.  This just came and I am so happy to have it!  I'm almost through with RAGE, another book by Bob Woodward.  I have to read it in small amounts because it's such a toxic subject.. I read a cozy mystery or an Agatha Christie along with these Horrid inside looks at the White House.

#7 And this one, too...

I was once two breaths away from becoming a nun


#8 

♥  A Beautiful Ornament Created by a Dear Friend.  ♥

#9

One of the Tortoises when he was a year old

 #10 

Another way to read and a treat from afar.  Yummy!

#11  Darling Wolfie, after his last grooming.  He is blind , now, and almost deaf 

Such a Good Boi, and a Sweet Boi


 

#12  This is my year to rebuild my language skills.. 

Two of my old French Primers from Childhood


 

#13 I want to rebuild my garden this year.  God Willing and the Crick Don't Rise, It will be rebuilt. 

One of my beautiful Bromeliads from yesteryear.

And there are thirteen little threads that run through my existence.  I'm sorry to have been away so long but I just am not able to figure out 13 things that often.  Thanks for reading my Thursday 13.  Sweet Dreams!







 



2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Such a fun way to see your world. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kwizgiver. Thank you for reading my blog and knitting along with me through the years. It’s been such a pleasure to read your blog and share knitting adventures,too. xo back!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..