"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday Rip ‘n’ knit 🧶

 I’ve ripped  down the mitt that went wonky, reprinted the pattern, and I’m now going at it again.  


It’s been very, VERY windy…with a lot of rain coming in the lowlands, brrrrisk temps and with snow in the nearby mountains.  But the bees are hungry and in need of sustenance so, tough little fighters that they are, they are out there working away.  This is knitting weather! 
Rather than starting a new pair of SF gloves, I’m fixing these…. More later on for Saturday Nine. Boy is it cold! 

C/O Chris Browne… thank you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..