"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Three on Thursday: Letting go...


 I have no power to change anything but myself. 

I will be making gloves again, as per a tiny dream while awakening.  In that dream, my deceased daughter held up a short fingered glove and waggled it in front of her.  She had asked me to knit for the cancer patients at her hospital.  She never shows me her face, but I know it was Elle.

I'll also be concentrating on living one day at a time as kindly as possible. 

I will let the president speak for me.  I have no fear of this honest and thoughtful man. I do not have to worry about not having my voice heard.  He speaks for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..