"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, April 30, 2023

And what did YOU do in the 1980's my love?

As you can see, this is NOT the Sunday Komeeks.... Boy oh boy, the tangled webs politicians weave....

 

From the book I'm reading.... 


So... this is what the Brazilian President, and Chavez, late president of Argentina, and half of the rest of Latin Americans are so pissed off about?  Who knew?  Oh what a tangled web we weave..... I sometimes wonder why I didn't become a nun when I was 17.... sitting in the quiet little neighborhood church, trying to make sense of a vicious anti Catholic father... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..