"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Three on Thursday

 1.  I need to use my laptop more, but it weighs a ton. Hopefully the anti gravity device I bought on the internet will do the trick.

2.  I was well into reading this book, “If Nuns Ruled the World”,  when I fell, cracked my head, and broke my shoulder.  The memory of it flew out my ear and all the way under the stove.  So, I’m happily reading this one again while finishing up Radium Girls. 




3. Never one to rule out the absurd or complicated elements of a life lived on the verge of insanity, I’ve decided to add to my knitting stash of sock yarn,  though SABLE (aka “stash accumulated beyond life expectancy”) was reached decades ago.  Neither will I stop buying books, or ebooks, for the same reason.

It’s bad but not this bad 🫠




2 comments:

  1. Accumulating yarn stash and knitting are two different hobbies.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..