"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Happy Birthday to My Sweet First Born Daughter!

This Special Day has rolled around again, and every birthday is important, so I want to share my joy at getting to celebrate another family birthday with one of my beloved daughters.

Today I'm just going to knit the sock, and have already watered the side yard. Amazing bit of energy there! But I also wanted to share an idea I had about how to keep my lace sock pattern straight and not forget where I was in it. I've copied the pattern out of the original, printed it out LARGE and then put that paper into a plastic sleeve. I'm marking the sleeve with a special brush off pen so that I can mark where I ended on the needles and the row I was on, and come back to it later and pick up right there. I'll let you know how it works out but right now it's working well. Just so I remember to brush off the old mark and not the new. heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..