"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Western, that's me! California Girl

Say, Rho, thanks for this little quizlet. It was fun. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs!

Sock report. One sock is half finished. You have GOT to love worsted weight yarn. I think I'll put some fuzzy stuff on them someplace, too. Or maybe little ears? Well, maybe not that.

I got out "Gretchen", the lovely Pi shawl from the Fiber Denn, which I can no longer find on the web. Well, I looked over the beginning part and I'm going to start it right after Thanksgiving. Pugknits! Sniffle! I guess I have to come to your State to see your colors? I love you Gal!

3 comments:

  1. When will this be finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you meant Gretchen. It is the biggest knitting project I will have done that isn't an afghan, and it's lace. Hmmm.. I think it will take me several months. As soon as I get some sort of width on it, It's a Pi shawl, and am sure I know what I'm doing, I'll post my progress to the UFO blog, as well as here. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH You are so sneaky! You didn't know about the email thing, did you. LOL!

    Gotcha!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..