"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hempathy yarn short fingered gloves

 


Here's a start of the gloves from Not Just Socks. I've knit quite a bit up the glove since taking the picture. This yarn is a blend of 41% cotton, 34% hemp and 25% modal. It's harsh looking on the ball, but very nice and soft through the fingers, and is making a very beautiful soft fabric. So far I'm pleased. I'm knitting it on size 1's because I am a loose gauge knitter.

Sarah-Hope, I will keep you posted on how it works through the finger lay-ins and other tying it on issues. That might be a few little "grrrr" moments. I would love to make a summer top out of this stuff.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gloves sounds great. I have not yet mustered up the courage to try making some ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..