"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Picasa and I are fighting again. I hope to win soon

Ok, this is a RANT! sorry, it just grew and grew....

I can't upload pictures from Picasa ATM. So, the post cards for the Famous Painting Interpretive round of our Post Card group are on hold, and so are the pictures of knitting progress. I'm going to switch to TypePad if this keeps happening, I swear it! Now that Google owns Flickr in some back door way.. check out the bottom of the screen sometime when you log into your blogspot.. they may be trying to force you to put everything into flickr. That means they will stop supporting Picasa use, like they did with Hello, a very sweet little program for uploading to blogspot and other on line things.

Knitting report, sans pictures.

Purple Hempathy sf gloves are up to the first stockinette rows. And yes, that is the color in natural light. I could eat them they are such a delicious color.

The Waterlily SF gloves are on their way up the thumb. They will go very fast because the yarn is worsted weight.

Jane's Hedgerow pattern sock is up to the pattern rows and it's just a lovely pattern. What can I say about this? It's just a terrific sock pattern. ABFAB!

Lanna Grossa boot socks also into the stockinette but the colors aren't fast in showing off. So, as more is knit, they will be more inclined to show off.

Gretchen progresses slowly. She is, after all, a lady, and a lady cannot be rushed. She will take her time and in an elegant way, unfold her beauty.

Drops Aran is still last in the running, and of course this is because it's the most intimidating! But, within his lifetime, I so want to give this gorgeous sweater to DH. He is just such a nice fellow and so patient ( and lets me buy yarn, books, and needles whenever I want to).

I'll try those photos one more time, but if you don't see then soon, you can be sure there is a big BLUE STREAK over California, drifting out over the Arizona Desert with the prevailing winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..