"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For the Kitchen, as promised


Soup Cups from King Arthur Flour, with free sugar sprinkles, YAY!

.
DH is never sure about letting me loose around the King Arthur site, but he did like these Manly soup cups. What he didn't know, and didn't believe is that the sugar came free, totally free. No shipping and no other charges. Wasn't that a nice little Christmas Prezzie?

The knitting drought continues. But, the hempathy fingerless mitts are still waiting in the wings, so I'm going to get the big shepherd's crook out of the knitting bag and drag them back to center stage. My buddy from Resolutions in Ravelry has told me that sometimes mistakes don't show, so the pattern being off might be quite alright. I won't tell DH about it. hehe It's his sweater.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..