Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Komeekz

Art Imitates Life.  Don't you love the cockeyed comic look at life that Harry Bliss provides? Of course I love the dog.

I'm off to apply some fertilizer, fake fish, and fake organic, where were my glasses when I bought this stuff?, to my potted plants.  But first, a half hour of knitting while eating a COOKIE and drinking me tea!

Calming Nature shot:

Beautiful Pink swamp (?) plant at the edge of the lake.
I hope it's nice weather today so that you can take a flower walk around your hood, or take a bus to the park and sit there for awhile, watching the world go by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...