"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Komeekz

Art Imitates Life.  Don't you love the cockeyed comic look at life that Harry Bliss provides? Of course I love the dog.

I'm off to apply some fertilizer, fake fish, and fake organic, where were my glasses when I bought this stuff?, to my potted plants.  But first, a half hour of knitting while eating a COOKIE and drinking me tea!

Calming Nature shot:

Beautiful Pink swamp (?) plant at the edge of the lake.
I hope it's nice weather today so that you can take a flower walk around your hood, or take a bus to the park and sit there for awhile, watching the world go by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..