"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Music Monday. Elton John, "Tiny Dancer"

For Margaret....With love always, Good Friend and Forever Sister of the Heart.....




PS. I am really trying to catch up reading all my blogs. Knitting time has sprawled all over my life but sweaters must be knit. As most knitters know, they take a hulluva long time to make. I have three that I desperately want to finish before the Fall.

Today was fitness. Since it always makes me feel alive and awake, it's very good to go work on their machines even if I am on my own without supervision. I'm starting to wonder if that is a very wise thing for the management to allow!

I have a documentary for you. It's called "Ethos". Keep in mind that as a People, Americans have never had a true democracy. And that, in and of itself, made it hard to keep the forces that love money more than anything else in the world (it's a phallic thing) from running, roughshod, over the lawmakers and thereby enabling these same "Hounds of Hell" to buy elections.

"Ethos" says we can, after all these years, make changes that will stop this runaway freight train. I hope you can find a copy. It's on Netlix, maybe someone else has it, too. It's worth the trouble to find it.

Ethos the Movie.com

Keep on knittin' mama, knitting your troubles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..