"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SkyWatcher Post. knitting chatter Stealth Politics

Today's sky at about 6 pm.  Make it BIG..

I'm knitting.  I've got nothing to show for it, other than knit-frog/knit-frog angst which is not worth sharing.  I would rather stick my head in an oven than do that to you.  I've figured out that the problem is that my brain doesn't like charts.  Because of it's  old foggie poot like nature,  my brain has to translate charts into lines, which it's used to and LIKES VERY MUCH, and therein lies the problem -  Faulty Schematics from a bygone age!  "Reet!"  Every sweater that I've knit so far, using charts, has suffered from the knit-frog dilemma.

It was a rather cooler day but a little muggier.  I'll take a little mugginess if it keeps the "eggs from frying on the sidewalk" weather that we had a day ago!   The little black dog is a lot happier that it is actually cooler with a cloud cover.  Little black dogs do not like hot weather.

I went to my sister's house and tried some wax on my face, because she knows about such things.  OUCH!  End of experiment!  She gave me a bite of her Dinosaur Egg fruit (also called a Plucot), and that soothed my lower lip a bit.  She showed me her new magazine and inside of it was a much coveted Pink Phone!  It has a dial.  I have a red one with buttons but it's must not the same.

This is a bunch of trash talk because I didn't want anyone to think I'd died of ingesting sludge from the other night, but had absolutely nothing worth saying today or yesterday.  Once I watched Ethos, I sort of gave up on most Politicians and  Corporate Heads, and just went to work immediately on a death ray that is Highly selective!  One that possesses pin point accuracy.  This is not your common garden variety drone we are talking about here.

Stealth politics...

HERE is a Grist article on what the Oil industry hacks in Congress are trying to force on the Military, which is a WHOLE lot smarter than the average Bear!  David Roberts makes it fun to follow!

Don't forget to eat Pretzels and chocolate, or anything that comforts you.  Hugs and Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..