1. You don't have to be rich to live a magical life.
2. But it's the art of the way you live that counts.
3. Basically, Live a life of decorating things around you, food,gardens, lamp shades, whatever.
4. How I interpret this is that you make your space exactly what you want and as cheaply as possible.
5. In this way, your spirit is expressed in your space, and that makes it magical.
6. I believe with all my heart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the blue moon, tomorrow my plans include seeing my sister and making things with beads and Sunday, I want to water my garden and play in the water!
The Blue Moon Pictures will be added later, when I get them straightened out. We took them this very night but it's too late to get them here!
I've been watching "Ruby", and loving it! She is amazing! If she can lose all that weight, I can lose my 20 pounds! And since when is a twelve a plus size? Is the fashion industry out of it's cotton picking mind, Girl Friends????
We also watched a movie called "Himalaya" and some things fell into place for me. things that started back in the mid 70's. I am very interested in the Dolpo pa. What I learned from this movie is what I've been searching for all this time. Peace!
I'm also going to be picking out waist band seams tomorrow at my sister's house, so that I can comfortably wear my new old shorts since the elastic shrunk the first time they were washed, You would think that manufacturers would have had the good sense to pre shrink elastic in waist bands before they sewed them every which way except to H*ll and back, wouldn't you? Does it really take SIX rows of stitching for an elasticized waist band? I make pants and I pre shrink everything twice!
Well, enough of this. It's time for bed Nighty night!