Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fill ins and Finess..... And an Airbrushed Dragon




1. I've hardly ever known what it was like to be be free of worry or stress; I only know that I have to learn new ways of living.

2. "The Wonderer" would be a great title for my life.

3. A couple of weeks from now I'll find out more about my limits.

4. There could be any number of things.

5. I drove from San Diego to Mammoth Mountain by myself and in a 28 foot RV one year.

6. Blowing away that limit on what I could do, I was happy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my book, tomorrow my plans include re-potting and watering some shade plants and Sunday, I want to break out all the Knitting UFOs again and have a go at them!

The Dragon that Bee airbrushed for her daddy.  I wanted her to see it again.


One year my daughter did a lot of airbrushing for a T shirt company, and a few things she did, we still have. 
 She did a portrait of a Rock Star on a Tea shirt that I still have.  She was in her teens and she was fearless.  Amazing artist.

4 comments:

  1. It`s always nice to push yourself beyond your comfort zone. The first time I towed a travel trailer was "interesting". So glad I did it. Your daughter`s art is lovely. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine for your kind words about Bee's art. And, it did feel amazing to do that drive. I hope that your weekend is progressing well, with some nice weather.

      I still haven't touched the knitting except to move all the bags off the hearth rug. lol They are now tucked over by the spinning wheel. I need to do some spinning this winter, too.

      Delete
  2. I love dragons and that one is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzi. I love dragons, too! I play a tamer in a game and own five dragons! hehehe It's nice to have such amazing pets, even in a game.

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!