2. "The Wonderer" would be a great title for my life.
3. A couple of weeks from now I'll find out more about my limits.
4. There could be any number of things.
5. I drove from San Diego to Mammoth Mountain by myself and in a 28 foot RV one year.
6. Blowing away that limit on what I could do, I was happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my book, tomorrow my plans include re-potting and watering some shade plants and Sunday, I want to break out all the Knitting UFOs again and have a go at them!
The Dragon that Bee airbrushed for her daddy. I wanted her to see it again.
One year my daughter did a lot of airbrushing for a T shirt company, and a few things she did, we still have.
She did a portrait of a Rock Star on a Tea shirt that I still have. She was in her teens and she was fearless. Amazing artist.