"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I didn't, just could not, watch the debate.. Rolling Stone article ...

Ryan is an idiot, and he's really out of his depth.  I feel truly sorry for the Republicans who do not buy into this War on Democracy that's being funded by the few and the filthy rich.  A word to the latter: This IS a tiny blue dot in space.  You can be as famous or infamous as you please here, and you are as nothing to the Universe.

Rolling Stone ran THIS , and Catherine posted it on Bossy Little Dogs Blog

All the Republican attack dogs have been buying BIG billboards ( let's face it, money is burning holes in their pockets and spilling out of their briefcases) in low income, or African American, or Latino neighborhoods.  These billboards are citing laws that make voter fraud illegal.  I guess they should know because they have committed voter fraud so many times that it beggers belief.  They did this billboard thing in the election of 2010 as well.

The Koch Bros, and other CEOs, have WARNED their employees of lay offs if Obama is re-elected.  I don't think that THIS is anything new from Corporations, but it's still an underhanded thing to do. 

What this tells me is that they are sure that money buys everything on planet earth.  At some point, they've forgotten that those who are first will later be last.   It's not just the Democrats that are "crying foul".  It's people who care about Americans and their big pool of money that's been used up so long to fund illegal things everywhere from wars to bridges to no where.

That's the last political post I will do.  I know what the earth looks like from Voyager.  I love and respect Planet Earth, and long to save it from the clueless.  It isn't going to happen in my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..