"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Monday. Doobie Brothers, Listen to the music. South City Midnight Lady

This is a very old performance, but I really dig it because it has all the original players on it, and it sounds like the good old Doobies to me.....



Love It!

This is my all time favorite Doobie Brothers' cut.



Peace and Love, M'friends.  Go look up at the stars.  Find yours.  Send it all your love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..