Thursday, October 18, 2012

Welcome to the Eagle's Nest Blog, an Audubon Society Project

This is a conservation effort, from Audubon AND ConservAmerica, that is an attempt to take conservation well beyond Partisan Politics, where they believe, and I concur, it does not belong.

The Environment is not political, it is a semi- mysterious working system that sustains all life on Earth.

HERE'S THE SITE for you to peruse.

In an earlier post, I shared a photo of two snowy plover chicks in the hands of one of the hard working volunteers on this project.

Here is the Audubon Blog Post where they share a video about this great little bird, very much threatened but making some headway now that it is protected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...