"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Guru Wizard Mr. Z, Wolfie update and Actual knitting pictures, Canyoubelieveit?!

Three things, at least three... that I'm thankful for today:

1. I'm grateful that Wolfie is responding well to his medicine.  He does not like getting it put in his eye but we have to remember that he's, perpetually, a four legged human two year old.
September 2013.  This shows his colors the best of any other photo of him.
He's asking where HIS treats are.


2. I am thankful for being able to be Knitting again!  Hands, Eyes, and the Brain are all rolling right along!
3. I am so very grateful for DH, who can Wrangle all things computer related.  Yay!

Here's the skinny on the knitting:

Pre-Collar Mass,
looking just a little like chitlins from an unfortunate multi-colored animal
"Collar" on, and ready for sleeves and side seam sewing tomorrow
So Sorry about that horrid red fleece under the sweater.  The little bit of black "fleece" is Wolfie, who, I might add, is doing well now that eyes got some friendlies fighting for him.  
About Wrangler, Dr Z.  He worked as a hardware guru for many years, and knows a shed load about wrangling software, too.  For fixing my problems with this blog I just have to finish that Aran Sweater for him next.  I will do it along with the Pink Stardust for the Kid (Elle)since that's almost finished, too.  I'm so happy to have my brain, eyes, and hands back up and behaving.

2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHA a four-legged two year old! HILARIOUS! I was watching you tube videos of people with little dogs like Chihuauas (sp?) that didn't want to take baths or were being dried off after a bath and they looked like they were about to eat someone's face off. Owners were laughing and I'm like... I would NEVER have a dog growl at me like that!!! EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chihuahuas are notorious for "Attitude". But our tiny poddle, Jazzie, learned to growl and lick our noses at the same time when DH would lift him out of my lap to walk him. We did laugh then because the real nasty stuff had been trained out of him when he tried to snap at Mr. Z when Jazzie was a two month old one pound wonder. The Vet said to roll him on his back, stick both of our faces in his little one, and say firmly and growlie Low, "NOOOO!!!"

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..