"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday 5: Wrap it or Cap it

The Friday 5 Meme blogger has been having unwelcome visitors!  Mon Dieu!  So things got interesting, shall we say?  Mean people!

Friday 5 for October 17th:

1. What did you last stick a sticker on?
If sticky notes count, then that would be the one I put on the computer to remind myself to enter something in a doc.
2. What did you last put a lid on?
This morning I watered the lonely little orchid and put the lid back onto the orchid water jug.
3. What did you last wrap in foil?
That would be the last of my chocolate bar for tomorrow.  Yummmm!

4. What did you last unscrew a screw out of?
I refilled my water bottle last night, so I had to take the lid of of it.  Ouch!

5.What did you last hold together with tape?
 That would be the pretty new pink clip board I waited a year to get! It was way too thin (less than an eighth of an inch thick- total crap!) and it was not cheap either! It started cracking along the bottom right away and then cracked a quarter of the way  up the middle.  Mr.Z suggested using magic mending tape to keep it together.  So far that's worked.  I'm going shopping for something made thicker and better and from Hello Kitty!  How's that for a spoiled American brat rant?!  *cues demonic music*

4 comments:

  1. What a great Kitchner Stitch video!

    Your answer about chocolate reminded me that I also had chocolate wrapped in foil! I should change my answer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Kwizgiver, it's a confluence of evidence that Foil works best! So much chocolate comes that way now. My bars come from Trader Joe's, now wrapped in gold foil rather than gold paper. I have saved both the paper for card making, and a ton of the foil to make those Painted Victorian Black Art picture things.

    Yes, isn't that a cool kitchener video. I love the thing! When it was lost to me, I spent a day trying to find it in the dross of google search trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know Hello Kitty is 40? She and I can talk about stray hairs and dietary fiber now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Kimberly that is hilarious! I won't look at Hello Kitty in QUITE the same way ever again. Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..