"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 27, 2015

friday5



Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

What’s your favorite juice?  It's a green juice that I don't know the composition of.  But it's delicious.  I'm not even sure who sells it.

Blend fruit juice with fresh or fruit, (sometimes) ice, and other ingredients and you get a smoothie.

What’s your favorite smoothie?  I like one I make with organic protein powder, a frozen banana, and cherries and or berries, and vanilla soy milk.

Juice in some contexts means credibility, the respect of others, and influence. In what way have you recently earned juice among your peers?  Not in any way I can remember.

How satisfied are you with your mobile phone’s charge capacity?  Ah, a marketing question.  Let's just say I have a thousand, at least photos on it, and it hasn't run out of space.  That's plenty.

What are your thoughts on Kool-Aid and Tang?  Kool-Aid is good for tie dyeing and yarn dyeing.  Tang is not.

Thanks for participating, and have a juicy weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..