"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 3, 2017

Farmer's Almanac is online. I didn't know!

After the rose, this unassuming blossom was my mother's favorite.  She planted these in her garden every year.

Cosmos: Photo is from HERE
That link goes to the online Farmer's Almanac.

Do you remember the actual Almanac?  Do you remember reading that book avidly?  I certainly did, and so did my grandparents, and my mother.  I was so happy to find that it's now on line.

2 comments:

  1. They are on Instagram and Facebook, too, if you are on social media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kwizgiver. Maybe I'll have to finally join Them there. Idk 😐

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..