"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, January 6, 2018

NYT Story: Woman who rescues cats who ran from fires in Sonoma.

This work is noteworthy.  So much Kindness.....  I hope that you will be inspired in some way by this.  Communities can survive if enough people step up and help.  No matter WHAT is going on in Washington, help in your communities when it's needed Heals the Heart...

Cat Rescue after the Sonoma fires

TEST

I'm adding this as a test... It's a Mule fat plant from the Nature Interpretive Center in Mission Trails Park.  Google is a poot!  But flickr is great!  at least I hope they are as great as I think they are.. We'll see!

Mule Fat plant
Flickr Is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..