"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease ๐Ÿฆ  And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Bits of knitting blah blah. And, wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day ...

Knitting short fingered gloves, and I found this marvelous video about joining yarn and solving problematic holes, too.  This technique is the closest to the one I learned many years ago when first making mittens for my older daughters.  It can be used to close the top and bottom gaps in the fingers, too.  Now, to get some 5 inch #5 double points!




What I'm knitting now.. It's a washable wool/acrylic blend and I'm making short fingered gloves for patients in the cancer ward at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz.  I have a ton of yarn, and that's what I'll be doing.  Knitting it up....







Happy Valentine's Day y'all..


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great video technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kwizgiver. And, you’re very welcome. Happy knitting. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป❤️ And since spring is coming.....๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน and some ☕️๐Ÿฉ too!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..