"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Sunday Pseudo Sermon

Yes, a lot of brown arms here, and that's because we don't get to
See or hear much about rural poverty, and kids going hungry in
the Heartland... But they are in this count..
Trump is "trumpeting" that he has a "0" tolerance for the People fleeing hunger and poverty from Central American countries.

I believe he would be better served if he had a ZERO tolerance for poverty and hunger in the United States..

Read THIS from Mashable, and see what I mean.  This shows a lot of little brown arms, but there are lily white kids, like my classmates and others were, that go hungry to bed most nights.  I estimate the number, myself, to be more like 20 million.  Shocked?  I thought you would be..

There was a documentary about this problem and how it extends beyond the "brown" and "black" kiddies into the very heart of our country.

Give us a few of these billions of dollars you plan to waste keeping people OUT, Mr. Trump, and do it for our hungry kids, so that they can EAT!  So that they can stay awake and concentrate in school because they have had enough to eat the day before a big test.

Let's take 16 billion dollars and solve the hunger problems with it, a problem that our churches do not have the resources to solve though they try mightily to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..