"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, September 10, 2018

Music Monday and a little farewell for now....

Dear Readers.  I'm taking a little rest and a while off from Blogging.  To my friends: you know how to reach me.  I leave you with all of my favorite Linda Ronstat songs..




To all the gentile folk in the world:  Keep the Faith, Baby.


I just HAVE to get something done.  I could be awhile.  It's a Mind over Matter thing.

Peace out..


FROM HERE Which is a secure site
Thanks go to Kelley Ann Tearney
the owner of the site






2 comments:

  1. Oh! I hope you don't stay away too long. May your break be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. I just need to rest, and to knit. And to read. We are in a real mess.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..