Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Well that stayed up for awhile.

They should take things off the internet if they are not free anymore, instead of making them disappear. Very careless.

I have knitted a little on the sock and am still trying to find alpaca yarn and a pattern. I want it to be a little bit ornate, cables or something. It's for Hubby and I want it to be blue and grey, like his eyes that look like a stormy sea.

6 comments:

  1. WHAT stayed up for a while?
    I am very confused
    we are still with heat
    yeah for heat
    and we are going up the mountain to neighbors
    but will be back probably in about 2 hours
    oye
    it is icey
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Vi, it was a gorgeous little butterfly gif, flapping it's wings. Then it flew right on off the blog overnight. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make them stay. Butterfly jars?

    O Cruelty!

    I will post my First Mesa Story when it's written. Takes awhile to get it written, using faulty memory boards in your positronic brain is NOT a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. update occationally
    thaddeaus broke 7 dolls at last count
    bernie is ready to kill him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vi, I am not surprised that someone wants to kill a cat. There is a point at which Bernie can see that you are more important, your mental health for one, than any cat. I think he is feeling that point approaching.

    I will update tomorrow. My cp unit was down this am because of a bad fan. The second one DH had to change out in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tonight Calpurrnia ( she who can do no wrong)
    did wrong, she chased poor 4007 year old amber into the studio three or 5 times and now is doing jail time
    she is not happy about her incarceration, however I can not condone her actions.
    so my blue eyed bad girl, is in jail.
    vi
    mother to a convict

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that is something we all fear becoming, the mother of a convict. But, she will be out in no time, Vi. She is a good girl at heart. And it's just probably aggravated assault, right?

    Hey I did update and tomorrow I will post a story about second mesa and our trip there. And a package that arrived today. At last! And you can trust the US Mail. They are cool.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

My beautiful header is gone.. removed …

UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙  and in the right place.  Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck?  I just don’t think ...