"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 3, 2006

I'm still in such a happy state of shock...

The postman left a package for MEME, and I hadn't ordered anything, at least I didn't think I had. I hadn't but.....

I've been gifted the most beautiful fiber things by Pugsknits. Del, you are now my Fiber Angel. Thank you so much!


Tomorrow when the light is right in the dining room cum photo "studio", I will take pix. Somehow she remembered that certain colors were my favorite color combo, too. She's amazing.


About that rooster pic, the scanner has to be up and running and that means that a board has to be put in the cpu. Here I was thinking I just looked for a port and plugged the old thing in. Anyway, it's turned into a job for In-House Techness himself, DH.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - surprise boxes are always wonderful! How nice of Pugnits!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..