"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, January 19, 2007

Winter Wonderland?

Your Winter Look is Casual
You go for warmth and comfort, yet still manage to look great
Rho had this on her blog, and so, shameless blog raider that I am, I stole it! It's still cold here at 58 degrees during the day. We are searching out spots of sun to bask in, like the little desert lizards that we have become. I think it was the Chai Tea and Ugg boots that might have made us twins, Rho.

2 comments:

  1. how cool that we are exactly alike -- I think I chose coffee instead of Chai but it was a close call on that as I like both. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool Rho =o)

    And, we've lived on opposite coasts our whole lives with entirely different weather. It's got to be the Irish. hehe

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..