"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Paul Ryans Charts from Mother Jones article

I'm sorry, this just BEGS to be as widely broadcast as possible:

I wouldn't believe just how low the republican candidates can go..... except they have Ryan.

Can I give Ryan the "Biggest *ss of All" Award?


Here's the ARTICLE at Mother Jones where the chart (below) comes from.





I just found the chart on  THIS post at dottedyellowline blog.

All over the world, there are people from Europe and America working to better the lives of those in poverty.  Here we have candidates, running hard for public office (that trough of public money) wanting to cut even more holes in the safety net that keeps people from starving to death in the streets. 

Is this really the sort of country we want?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..